AAMC Unscored Practice Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Worrywart41

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i took both aamc full length practice tests the last time I took the mcat and got around a 507 each time. Didn't get the score I wanted so I'm retaking. I got the books and kaplan pretty hard and I've improved in every subject. Since I took both full lengths I don't have an aamc score to really go off this time. I've been making around 506 on kaplan and I just took the aamc unscored today. My percents were 80%/92%/82%/88%. Could someone tell me what this means? Haha I'm definitely pleased with the improvement but would these translate to a 508 or higher? That's really the goal. If anyone could shed some light it would be greatly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Calculator says 515-518 likely, 511 to 522 definitely.

Strong numbers. Remember Sample Exam is the easiest of the three FLs given by the AAMC, and this score scaling is based off of imperfect "reddit data."

That being said, I'm sure you improved enough to get a 510.

Thanks man. Ive been told that the CARS in unsecured isa joke compared to the real thing so hopefully i just get lucky on that section. chem/phys is gunna be what it is gunna be. I feel pretty good about bio and psych! Taking it saturday. I just hope it goes as well as some of these practice tests.

Thanks man. Ive been told that the CARS in unsecured isa joke compared to the real thing so hopefully i just get lucky on that section. chem/phys is gunna be what it is gunna be. I feel pretty good about bio and psych! Taking it saturday. I just hope it goes as well as some of these practice tests.

Best of luck!