Quantcast

AAMC VI... Wow....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorbydefault

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Wow...
I just took AAMC VI

AAMC VI Sciences I thought was so much different than V. The passages seemed so much more dense than IV or V and some of the questions were out there. What did you all think?

bella_dottoressa

make it happen
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I do remember thinking six was harder than 4 or 5. I especially remember feeling like what the hell just happenned after physical. As it ended up though I scored pretty much the same on it as I did on 4 and 5.

LiNk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took aamc 6...
I totally bombed verbal passage 8 about the "formalist critic". I only got 4/10 right Ooops!
Anyway, I thought the Bio passages in aamc 6 were tougher than 5.
But hey guess what- I missed 19 questions on ALL 3 sections (10,9,10). ~CRAZY~
Not necessarily a good thing though.

MDtoBe777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yea..I thought the sciences were a lot harder. I thought I bombed it when I was done. I ended up with an 11 on the bio, an 10 on the PS. Go figure....
I got a 9 on both sections on the 5R. Any chance of still raising the PS? I got most of the chem right on the section...but a lot of the physics wrong.

the_equalizer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You really can't compare sections across different tests, they can be quite different. Your overall score on the tests, however, will likely be similar. With AAMC 5 and 6, the scores that you get on these tests will most likely be +/- 1 point what you get on the real thing. This of course, is barring a massive high yield study effort or a one night fling with tequila and crack the night before the test.