AAMC VI... Wow....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorbydefault

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow...
I just took AAMC VI

AAMC VI Sciences I thought was so much different than V. The passages seemed so much more dense than IV or V and some of the questions were out there. What did you all think?

Members don't see this ad.

I do remember thinking six was harder than 4 or 5. I especially remember feeling like what the hell just happenned after physical. As it ended up though I scored pretty much the same on it as I did on 4 and 5.

I just took aamc 6...
I totally bombed verbal passage 8 about the "formalist critic". I only got 4/10 right Ooops!
Anyway, I thought the Bio passages in aamc 6 were tougher than 5.
But hey guess what- I missed 19 questions on ALL 3 sections (10,9,10). ~CRAZY~
Not necessarily a good thing though.

Yea..I thought the sciences were a lot harder. I thought I bombed it when I was done. I ended up with an 11 on the bio, an 10 on the PS. Go figure....
I got a 9 on both sections on the 5R. Any chance of still raising the PS? I got most of the chem right on the section...but a lot of the physics wrong.

You really can't compare sections across different tests, they can be quite different. Your overall score on the tests, however, will likely be similar. With AAMC 5 and 6, the scores that you get on these tests will most likely be +/- 1 point what you get on the real thing. This of course, is barring a massive high yield study effort or a one night fling with tequila and crack the night before the test.