aamc7 scores and comments

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did eveyone do on aamc7 (for those who took it)?....i got 13p/7v/13b...
i thought the sciences were not bad....but verbal was very very long....most of the passages were over 80 lines long....also how come there are no line references in the questions? would that be the case for the real thest next week?

Members don't see this ad.

i mentioned this on another thread, but here are my scores:
3R 12/11/11
7 12/10/11

i thought the BS and PS were harder on 7 than on 3R. however i still need to review the ones i missed and figure out why.
i also missed 6 questions in a row in the verbal section of 7. i think that's when i had that dang "immortal" song by evanescence stuck in my head....

Hi,
does anyone have the scale for aamc, can u post it or PM me if u do.

hello,
does the AAMC 7r you buy online come w/ explanations. Also, for those who bought the pdf file and printed it out...how much did it cost to print? thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
theDr. said:
hello,
does the AAMC 7r you buy online come w/ explanations. Also, for those who bought the pdf file and printed it out...how much did it cost to print? thanks.

Yes, it has explanations only for the right answers on PS and BS though. It was 75 pages so I guess 50 cents of paper and I printed on draft setting on my printer so i guess that was another 50 cents of ink. Or you can print it in a computer lab at school but they charge 10 cents a page 7.50 :(

Yes, I have done 7 as well today. Verb is hardest of all AAMC practice tests. I made only 9. Also, I thought that both Biology and Physics are hard too. But the scale was quite generous since I made 10 on each.

Oh well, let's kill the beast next week.

jxu66 said:
Yes, I have done 7 as well today. Verb is hardest of all AAMC practice tests. I made only 9. Also, I thought that both Biology and Physics are hard too. But the scale was quite generous since I made 10 on each.

Oh well, let's kill the beast next week.

Hey jxu66, do you usually get above a 9 on verbal? i'm a little worry cos' i don't usually get a 7 on verbal and the fact that this 7 came from the most recent aamc test is just not good

I took AAMC 7 today and ended up with 13p/9V/14b....I agree about the verbal, this test was my lowest. I wouldn't let that get you down though. What should matter more is what you're averaging in verbal rather than what one test indicates. Stay confident and you'll do well.

From the looks of things, everyone on SDN will score above a 30 hell the avg posting score is like a 32 - 35, this is great! Everyone on here must be a freakin genius :eek: or a lot of people posting are liars adding extra points (that's not possible, we premeds never lie about our grades/scores :rolleyes: ). Just a side note I took 7 also and I got 15 PS/15VR/15BS :laugh:. I officially made MCAT my b*tch just now :smuggrin: .

Yes, I normally miss around 10 questions for verb. This time, I missed around 18 questions. So that's a little surprising. Oh well.