1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

aamc7 scores and comments

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by sdnstud, Apr 10, 2004.

1. sdnstud

sdnstud 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

How did eveyone do on aamc7 (for those who took it)?....i got 13p/7v/13b...
    i thought the sciences were not bad....but verbal was very very long....most of the passages were over 80 lines long....also how come there are no line references in the questions? would that be the case for the real thest next week?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. gdk

gdk Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i mentioned this on another thread, but here are my scores:
    3R 12/11/11
    7 12/10/11

i thought the BS and PS were harder on 7 than on 3R. however i still need to review the ones i missed and figure out why.
    i also missed 6 questions in a row in the verbal section of 7. i think that's when i had that dang "immortal" song by evanescence stuck in my head....

4. Zeritz

Zeritz Junior Member

Hi,
    does anyone have the scale for aamc, can u post it or PM me if u do.

5. theDr.

theDr. Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hello,
    does the AAMC 7r you buy online come w/ explanations. Also, for those who bought the pdf file and printed it out...how much did it cost to print? thanks.

6. shock827

shock827 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Yes, it has explanations only for the right answers on PS and BS though. It was 75 pages so I guess 50 cents of paper and I printed on draft setting on my printer so i guess that was another 50 cents of ink. Or you can print it in a computer lab at school but they charge 10 cents a page 7.50 :(

7. jxu66

jxu66 Member
    7+ Year Member

Yes, I have done 7 as well today. Verb is hardest of all AAMC practice tests. I made only 9. Also, I thought that both Biology and Physics are hard too. But the scale was quite generous since I made 10 on each.

Oh well, let's kill the beast next week.

8. sdnstud

sdnstud 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey jxu66, do you usually get above a 9 on verbal? i'm a little worry cos' i don't usually get a 7 on verbal and the fact that this 7 came from the most recent aamc test is just not good

9. blz

blz Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I took AAMC 7 today and ended up with 13p/9V/14b....I agree about the verbal, this test was my lowest. I wouldn't let that get you down though. What should matter more is what you're averaging in verbal rather than what one test indicates. Stay confident and you'll do well.

10. pmpndaflip

pmpndaflip Member
    5+ Year Member

From the looks of things, everyone on SDN will score above a 30 hell the avg posting score is like a 32 - 35, this is great! Everyone on here must be a freakin genius :eek: or a lot of people posting are liars adding extra points (that's not possible, we premeds never lie about our grades/scores :rolleyes: ). Just a side note I took 7 also and I got 15 PS/15VR/15BS :laugh:. I officially made MCAT my b*tch just now :smuggrin: .

11. Cerberus

Cerberus Heroic Necromancer
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Oh, didnt see this one...guess i didnt need a new post.

Oh well scores
    P,V,B

12. jxu66

jxu66 Member
    7+ Year Member

Yes, I normally miss around 10 questions for verb. This time, I missed around 18 questions. So that's a little surprising. Oh well.