AANP commercial; Yes the NPs have a commercial.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocomorsel

Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Watching news this morning and the NP commercial came on. Patients talking about how close they are to their NPs and prefer them.

Consider an NP. “When patients choose, patients win” is their tag line.

When the hell are WE going to do a commercial to promote us? Or is that not allowed lest we upset our colleague PROVIDERS? We need to play fire with fire.

Members don't see this ad.

Watching news this morning and the NP commercial came on. Patients talking about how close they are to their NPs and prefer them.

Consider an NP. “When patients choose, patients win” is their tag line.

When the hell are WE going to do a commercial to promote us? Or is that not allowed lest we upset our colleague PROVIDERS? We need to play fire with fire.

Here’s my idea for an ad campaign:

Nurses are not Doctors.
Doctors are not Nurses.
The education and training are not the same and the difference matters.
Everything else is crap.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why do we need to? People should be free to do whatever they want. If they wanna see their high school weed dealer to treat their heart disease, sure. Their girlfriends crystal healer for that mass in their abdomen, why not? Live and let live, IMO.

Unless if this will cut into my salary. In that case, we gotta take these MFers down!

Reactions: 1 user
Why do we need to? People should be free to do whatever they want. If they wanna see their high school weed dealer to treat their heart disease, sure. Their girlfriends crystal healer for that mass in their abdomen, why not? Live and let live, IMO.

Unless if this will cut into my salary. In that case, we gotta take these MFers down!
Always about money. You don’t see this as cutting into your pay in the future?
Whatever.
Maybe you are right.

I’m with you on that free for all, if people use their own money and govt gets out of the licensing game. With the current setup the govt is declaring us equivalent in some states and that isn’t true

Doses anybody have a link to the ad? Is it an ad for independent practice or just an ad for less people to insist on seeing a physician and be ok with midlevel visits?

Larry David said it best in Curb your Enthusiasm on Sunday

Pregnant female working out at the gym: "I was advised by my midwife that I should continue to work out."

Larry David: "Maybe you should consult your blacksmith, see what he has to say about it."

Reactions: 7 users