AAPM&R abstract acceptance emails?

Started by Taus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone know when the emails will be going out regarding submitted abstract acceptances/denials? They originally said 5/30....


Last year I submitted a proposal and never got a response despite numerous follow up emails. I was extremely pissed off.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The original email said April 30th, but the website said: "by May, 2011" w/o any specific date. Not sure what taking them so long!!!🙁
 
As recently as last week, faculty were still reviewing abstracts that were submitted. I think last year the responses from AAPM&R were not sent out until late May or early June even.
 
update from their website:

"Notifications of accept/reject will be sent out via email the week of June 6

thanks Taus. 👍

I stopped holding my breath a while ago. I guess I was too busy waiting for my step 3 result -- which finally came in yesterday! 🙂
 
update from their website:

"Notifications of accept/reject will be sent out via email the week of June 6

Has anyone heard back from the AAPPM&R?? I have been patiently waiting, but still no answer yet. Thnx...

-ML
 
Check your e-mail people. Just got one acceptance e-mail, the time stamp was 5pm eastern time. Good luck.