AAPM&R abstract acceptance emails?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taus

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when the emails will be going out regarding submitted abstract acceptances/denials? They originally said 5/30....

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know when the emails will be going out regarding submitted abstract acceptances/denials? They originally said 5/30....

Last year I submitted a proposal and never got a response despite numerous follow up emails. I was extremely pissed off.

Members don't see this ad :)
The original email said April 30th, but the website said: "by May, 2011" w/o any specific date. Not sure what taking them so long!!!:(

As recently as last week, faculty were still reviewing abstracts that were submitted. I think last year the responses from AAPM&R were not sent out until late May or early June even.

update from their website:

"Notifications of accept/reject will be sent out via email the week of June 6

thanks Taus. :thumbup:

I stopped holding my breath a while ago. I guess I was too busy waiting for my step 3 result -- which finally came in yesterday! :)

Has anyone heard back from the AAPPM&R?? I have been patiently waiting, but still no answer yet. Thnx...

-ML

Check your e-mail people. Just got one acceptance e-mail, the time stamp was 5pm eastern time. Good luck.

can't wait to see you there! :)

Last edited:
Congrats on those accepted.

Enjoy standing in front of your poster hung over! :laugh: