Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The AAPM&R RPC call for nominations for vice president and secretary went out last week. the deadline for submission for applications is TODAY. Please email a CV and brief personal statement (no more than half a page) to Katrina Holland [email protected] if you are interested.
Shortly, we will send out call for nominations for appointed positions. I would encourage all PM&R residents, including interns, to apply for a position. This is a very rewarding experience and you will be really ahead of the game in terms of networking and understanding and contributing to the future of our field. I will post an update when this call for nominations comes out.
pm me with questions.
Shortly, we will send out call for nominations for appointed positions. I would encourage all PM&R residents, including interns, to apply for a position. This is a very rewarding experience and you will be really ahead of the game in terms of networking and understanding and contributing to the future of our field. I will post an update when this call for nominations comes out.
pm me with questions.