AARTS to AMCAS Electronically?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medic86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

In my research to ensure I'm prepared to apply when that time comes, I was looking into how to get my AARTS transcript sent to AMCAS.

In the transcript request system, AARTS has "online delivery" as the method to send the transcript to AMCAS.

Does AMCAS actually accept the AARTS transcript electronically, or will I have to send in a paper request? I searched, but couldn't glean any information for this particular case.

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, ignore this thread.

I stumbled upon the answer from the AMCAS Military Coursework tutorial: AMCAS accepts AARTS electronically.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi guys!

In my research to ensure I'm prepared to apply when that time comes, I was looking into how to get my AARTS transcript sent to AMCAS.

In the transcript request system, AARTS has "online delivery" as the method to send the transcript to AMCAS.

Does AMCAS actually accept the AARTS transcript electronically, or will I have to send in a paper request? I searched, but couldn't glean any information for this particular case.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I submitted my AARTS electronically to AMCAS. They did accept it, but it took the AARTS people a few weeks to submit it to AMCAS after I requested it. If I recall correctly, I ended up calling the AARTS office to verify that they would in fact send it, and they did shortly after.

So you should be good to go, but I suggest you send your transcripts (especially AARTS) to AMCAS as soon as possible, they get backed up very quickly. Once AMCAS has it they will transfer your credits appropriately.

Good luck!

Last edited: