ABA therapy consider as pediatrics for observation hours

Started by Jn7771992
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jn7771992

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curiosity I used to work with kids with autism and provided ABA therapy as my first job before I was a Rehab Tech in an outpatient orthopedics/sports medicine.

Does ABA therapy counts as pediatrics if I can count it as observation hours?

Thank you
 
Were you working under the supervision of a PT? If so, and they will verify your hours, then yes, I think you can use those hours.
 
Were you working under the supervision of a PT? If so, and they will verify your hours, then yes, I think you can use those hours.

I found out it’s from behavioral certified board analyst so I guess I don’t count this as pediatrics. But can still use it as work experience since I was a behavioral technician as my first job?