ABCN exam

Started by donegal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

donegal

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings
I am currently completing a CNP/Epilepsy track fellowship.
I am off cycle so I finish in November fourth months late.
I had a question about the ABCN boards
I plan to sit for them in the fall since I am not doing the neurology boards this year and want something to motivate me to study especially since I have some down time in the last few months of fellowship and have already done alot of EMU and EEG rotations.
It's almost impossible to find out anything about this exam online
I want to get an idea how difficult this exam is compared to the ABPN subspecialty exams and guidance/advice on how to prepare.
Any ideas or thoughts are very welcome