Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nevermind, ABEM sent out the instructions this week: http://e2.ma/click/vfrji/jmg2eh/nxvsbd . Also, there is a sort-of demo of the testing software here: http://www.pearsonvue.com/athena/
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I heard last year they posted around mid Dec.For those who took the 2015 ABEM qualifying examination,do you know when the results are expected to be posted? I know they said it takes 90 days for the results to be released but was interested to know if someone heard anything different.
Bumping this thread. Is there a way to preview the software used in the written exam, similar to how we could use it for the STEP's? Also, I haven't found any information on ABEM's website about the timing of the test day. Is it a series of question blocks, about one hour in duration each, and then make our own breaks? (Again, similar to the STEP's)
Yup saw the same thing today. Passed!!!!
Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Cautiously optimistic as well. Not sure if this is a website error or if it's legit. There is no notification on the home page and it brings up an error when I click to see my score. In other news, I want to pop the bubbly, so please say this is real!
Yes sir!!!! Time to celebrate after this 12 hour shift![]()
Raw score
Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Agreed. I even thought it was a definite step down from the ITE, which I found surprising.Glad I passed. I guess it is now ok to say that I think this was a terrible test.
Many questions that are outdated or irrelevant.
Will not give any specific examples.
ABEM you should do better.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.