Abfm Fall 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marigold1

Reaction score
Anyone taking? Took it? I’m wondering where to check the prelim results on ABFM website.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I took it throught the osteopathic pathway. From what I understand they shoulde be up tomorrow at 4 in the physician portfolio area.

Just took it today, hoping to get my results in 3-5d, and NOT have to wait and worry for 6 weeks

Members don't see this ad :)
I took it throught the osteopathic pathway. From what I understand they shoulde be up tomorrow at 4 in the physician portfolio area.

When did you take yours? I doubt I'll get mine within a day, although I wouldn't complain one bit if it's good news.

any advice on prep/resources?
how much time should one study before feeling ready?

When did you take yours? I doubt I'll get mine within a day, although I wouldn't complain one bit if it's good news.
I took mine on Tuesday . Hoping for not a long wait...

I took min on the 11th. They say the turn around for the prelim results is 3-7 business days. Looking back on previous posts most people got them on the 3rd business day.

Also that test was super rando...

any advice on prep/resources?
how much time should one study before feeling ready?

Well, let me see how I did before I give you any advice... I don't wanna give you advice if I bombed it.

I took min on the 11th. They say the turn around for the prelim results is 3-7 business days. Looking back on previous posts most people got them on the 3rd business day.

Also that test was super rando...
Is that the 3rd business day including or not including the day of the test?

Per the posts on the spring test, the people who took it on 4/16 seem to have gotten their results on 4/19.

Also, I'm expecting a "pending review" due to taking my test quickly and picking the ER module. Both of which I've heard tend to trigger the pending review.

Obviously this is all conjecture and rumors, but it is what I've heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an the e-mail and it was a PASS!!!

I'm pretty pumped about this especially since I didnt do a ABMS residency and graduated from an AOABOS residency over 5 years ago.

Just got an the e-mail and it was a PASS!!!

I'm pretty pumped about this especially since I didnt do a ABMS residency and graduated from an AOABOS residency over 5 years ago.
Congrats!!

They sent out prelim result at 2 pm EST for the 11/12 exam. Passed!

Found out on Monday, I passed!! =)

Reactions: 1 users