ABIM GI Boards 2024 Results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

serendipity007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2023 exam was 11/6, resulted by 12/6. I know the ABIM website says by 3 months, but considering this year we took them 11/20, should we expect results by 12/20? I understand this is not necessarily linear
 
Was lurking the subspecialty websites. I am a Nephro Crit fellow and I took nephro boards on 14th Nov this year. Last year for us was 11/20/23 exam date, and the result came on 12/20/23. I thought it will be 14 th dec but it was a Saturday so i knew they were not gonna release on a Saturday. Was really expecting today but nothing so the linear relation may not be completely true. They are really delaying things this year looks like.
 

Thank you for the input. I reckon we just have to wait longer. No choice. Thought they wouldn’t put it past Christmas, but this may bleed into past New Year’s. They do say 3 months on their website as a disclaimer.