ABOEM Exam Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.TurkandJD

One Dream
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a DO in a now, ACGME program. I had the option of doing ABEM or AOBEM, however chose to to AOBEM since I am able to take it during my 4th year and my schedule allowed it. I have designated 2 weeks to study for this test, I am a HORRIBLE test taker. I've been just doing Rosh Review which my program provided me and some HippoEM PDFs. Is that enough? Anyone taken AOBEM recently, how was it?

Last real test, and I'm in freak out mode... please don't pull a classic SDN on me "Ive been reading tintanelli 5 times every year, rosh, peer, etc". I feel like knowing real medicine is legit not helping answer questions on rosh because its so unrealistic.

Members don't see this ad.

You will be fine. Relax, if you fail then retake it. I am not a great test taker either but passed all my boards without much studying. Most EM Docs IMO have enough knowledge to pass.

Brush up on the stuff that you have no clue about like Heme/Onc, Optho, Derm then you are prob good.

You will be fine. Relax, if you fail then retake it. I am not a great test taker either but passed all my boards without much studying. Most EM Docs IMO have enough knowledge to pass.

Brush up on the stuff that you have no clue about like Heme/Onc, Optho, Derm then you are prob good.
I was doing ok in Rosh, like 70's% avg. I did the Peer9 pretest and got like a 52% so I'm freaking the F out....

Members don't see this ad :)