About time to write Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johndenti

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
I have 3.2 gpa, and my first DAT was horrorable 15.
I have not checked any school to send, because I did not study much, but I did not know that they send all history.
I think I will have much better DAT score next time, which I'm thinking about taking in August.
In this situation, do I need to summit application fast as possible or after I take second DAT? I saw the blanks that need to fill in about recent DAT (and future DAT). How's application process goes with this part?
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, I need to know that too. I just wrote UF like 2 hour ago with your similar question so I would like to hear what they say if they reply. I'll relay the message onto. I talked to my friend who went through the process last year and she told me that submitting it late July def hinders your chances esp. since it takes a long time to process your application. So even with a good DAt score sending it in late can still lower chances. But I only wrote the school to get a professional opinion so we'll see.