1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

About time to write Application

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by johndenti, May 16, 2007.

1. johndenti

Pre-Dental
    Hi all.
    I have 3.2 gpa, and my first DAT was horrorable 15.
    I have not checked any school to send, because I did not study much, but I did not know that they send all history.
    I think I will have much better DAT score next time, which I'm thinking about taking in August.
    In this situation, do I need to summit application fast as possible or after I take second DAT? I saw the blanks that need to fill in about recent DAT (and future DAT). How's application process goes with this part?
    Thank you.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. riceibbon

Pre-Dental
    Wow, I need to know that too. I just wrote UF like 2 hour ago with your similar question so I would like to hear what they say if they reply. I'll relay the message onto. I talked to my friend who went through the process last year and she told me that submitting it late July def hinders your chances esp. since it takes a long time to process your application. So even with a good DAt score sending it in late can still lower chances. But I only wrote the school to get a professional opinion so we'll see.