above 290 RC to apply to NECO?

Started by EyeQ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EyeQ

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Pre-opt,

I just read somewhere in this forum that NECO requires 290 on RC to apply? Is this true? I hope it's not true b/c I just spent $75 on app fee and $25 on OAT score report. 😡
 
I know that some schools require a minimum score on sections of the OAT (especially the RC section) to be considered for the school. I know that SCCO requires a minimum of a 300 on the RC section to be considered. I don't know much about NECO, but it wouldn't surprise me if they require at least a 290 on RC to be considered. If nobody else answers you on here with a definite answer, try calling the admissions at NECO and ask them if there is a minimum.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my score was below that and I was called in for an interview...but that was last year...you should definitely call in to find out...
 
hey i was just wondering if u found out nething about the RC score for NECO cuz that is my top choice but my RC score is lower than 290...do i still hav a chance?!
 
I do know that a lot of schools prefer above atleast a 300 on RC..but what are your other scores like?! and your grade point avg? Because then you might be fine!
🙂
 
oh and ttn... if u dont mind me asking..what was your gpa like? Necos my top choice too! and im a bit worried!

Thanks!