ABPMR and ABOPMR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oreosandsake

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed before but I cannot find the search button w/ the new SDN format.

Can someone fill me in on this. should I/do I need to take both? any perks to taking one versus the other? I will be in an acgme fellowship next year, if that affects anything.

thanks
 
sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed before but I cannot find the search button w/ the new SDN format.

Can someone fill me in on this. should I/do I need to take both? any perks to taking one versus the other? I will be in an acgme fellowship next year, if that affects anything.

thanks

AOCPMR is a really good organization- I've been very pleased with the content of the meetings and have made some good connections. As for the test itself.... as a pain fellow I frankly just can't afford it now (just dropped my >>3k for agcme written and now oral boards). I may take it in the future.... Only objective/tangible benefit I know of is it you want to be involved in certain AOA leadership and/or residency/fellowship training positions.