ABPN Neuroboards 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nonphysiologic

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What'd you guys think? I felt the NeuroSAE questions are pretty similar in terms of difficulty and style of questions. I'd say about half of it was super straight forward, 25 % was most likely I got it right and the other 25 I had to think a little. Definitely easier test than the RITE. Not sure if there is one golden source but I do think NeueoSae and Continuum questions are a good way to go and they are free.

Hopefully it went ok...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, the questions were more straight-forward and that the exam overall was easier than the RITE. The NeuroSAE question format and difficulty were similar to the boards. I also bought Neuroprep, and the question difficulty was similar, if not slightly more difficult. For studying purposes, I preferred the Neuroprep because of the added functionality of marking and reviewing questions, and appreciated feeling slightly over-prepared with the Neuroprep qbank.

One irritating quirk about the vignette sections: they also included a few stand-alone questions. Unlike the stand-alone sections, I could not flag or review the stand-alone questions in the vignette sections. That wasn't a fair method for those questions, and stand-alone questions should only be in the stand-alone sections.