Academic Update Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JessTheNervousPre-PTMess

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay ive been looking everywhere -- what is the address we send our transcripts too?? we can't electronically send them correct?

Members don't see this ad.

Your registrar sends them to:

PTCAS
Transcript Department
P.O. Box 9112
Watertown, MA 02471

Transcripts can be sent electronically if your institution is using Credentials Solutions.

Reactions: 1 user
Your registrar sends them to:

PTCAS
Transcript Department
P.O. Box 9112
Watertown, MA 02471

Transcripts can be sent electronically if your institution is using Credentials Solutions.
thank you so much!!! I have spent way too much time trying to find that information. thank you thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Make sure you give the PTCAS transcript sheet to the registrar and tell them to include it when sending your transcripts.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Is the academic update open yet? I got an email saying that they will remind us if it is open, but I haven't heard any news yet.

Is the academic update open yet? I got an email saying that they will remind us if it is open, but I haven't heard any news yet.
I never received an email about it opening but I completed my A.U. yesterday.

Where did you find the PTCAS transcript sheet? For some reason I am not able to find it :(

Where did you find the PTCAS transcript sheet? For some reason I am not able to find it :(
I called PTCAS about that and they said they don't need the sheet for the academic update transcript. I had my school send mine to the transcript department mentioned above in December and PTCAS received it last week.

The PTCAS received my academic update transcripts on last day of 2016, and my GPA has been recalculated around 5 days ago 01/05/17. Hope this help a little bit.

Do we only need to send the transcripts to PTCAS or also to the college that we have chosen?

Do we only need to send the transcripts to PTCAS or also to the college that we have chosen?
PTCAS will automatically update all of the programs you originally applied to with your updated grades. However, after you graduate you need to provide proof of your final undergraduate transcript to the school you're attending.

Reactions: 1 users