Academic Update

Started by Mayomi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mayomi

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently retaking 2 courses this Fall (C in one course, C+ in the other). I am doing well in both courses, and I am on track to make A's in both of them. My problem is that some of the schools I applied to had early deadlines and will likely have picked students for interviews by December. This means the courses I am taking will not be completed yet, and will not be considered while reviewing my application.

Would reaching out to these schools and having my professors provide documentation that I am on track to make A's in the courses be a good idea?
 
Definitely could not hurt. If possible, try to include what your new GPA can/would be if both courses are replaced with A's.