Academic Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Concepcion10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have received a few rejections but there are still 5-6 schools that have me as "under review". When I applied and submitted my application I didn't ahve the pre-reqs complete and have since taken many other upper division bio classes. IS there any chance that after the update there will still be an opportunity for interviews? Should I send transcripts directly to the schools? Has anyone had succes with this situation? Any advice would be nice. My sights are set on Western U but Ill take whatever I can get at this point...Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i would definitely update, and i would think depending on which schools you have applied to you would have a chance still. It's still dec, and coming closer to the end of the first round of acceptances, get that update into aadsas, and hopefully it'll go out to the schools soon

again, it does depend on which schools you've applied to, because some schools do fill their class quicker than others....but there is still time