Accelerated PharmD programs near NC?

Started by Swenis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Swenis

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I just registered today as I found these wonderful forums only a few days ago. I begin my two-year pre-pharm coursework in August at the University of North Carolina at Asheville, but I was wondering if anyone knows how I would go about getting into an accelerated three-year PharmD program once I begin applying? Also, does anyone know of any near NC? 😕

P.S. Sorry for the choppy layout, but I have too many quesitons 😀
 
Thanks a lot. How do you feel the South program compares to other schools (Chapel Hill, USC, MUSC, Campbell)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's hard to compare because I do not go to the other schools, plus we have a totally different structure than the schools you have listed. Most of our professors come from UGA and MUSC. So far, I have enjoyed my program. I wont lie to you and say it is easy, it's extreamly challenging but if it was easy I would be concerned about my school. I hope this helps!
 
It sounds like your school is a valid place to consider attending when I begin sending out applications next fall. Thanks for helping me out!