accelerated uop program

Started by Sere14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sere14

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I just recently signed up and have been lurking around the forums for awhile..

I was wondering if you could shed some light on the accelerated
pharmacy programs at UOP (5, 6, 7 yrs)

Does anyone have any experience w/ the program?
How would a high schooler/incoming freshmen go about applying to this particular program? Is it really competititive to get in?
To those who were admitted, what were your stats?
And what would be the requirements, I'm still a bit confused by reading the page..

Thanks ! : 🙂