as a SUPER late applicant, i had a pretty unsuccessful application cycle this past year - until today. i just got accepted off u maryland's waitlist. i love the school so it's very exciting, but now i'm stuck in an interesting predicament: -i'm a 3.8, 34 MCAT washington state resident & university of washington was my top choice -at my university of washington exit interview, the dean told me that based on my numbers and experience, i'm an excellent candidate for this upcoming cycle if i can get a bit more clinical experience -the price difference is, by a conservative estimate, $30-40,000 a year if you were in my position, would you move across the country and accrue a LOT more debt but take this certain opportunity to start medical school now, or would you take the risk of waiting until next year to try for uw again? any ideas or comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. i'm freaking out! thank you..