Acceptance for COLORADO ISP class entering in Jan 2015 graduating in 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
But it's almost half day pass! Should we expect today is the day !

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any one hear anything? Please post right away!.

It's not gonna be today guys....I called n they said that dr. Towne was busy but she should be calling people any day after July 1st

It's not gonna be today guys....I called n they said that dr. Towne was busy but she should be calling people any day after July 1st
Thank you Yoshido ! u'v eased some nerves for today at least !

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you so much ! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey everyone! iv heard that the results have been postponed until next week:( so the wait is getting longer and longer.

ohh God!! y r they taking so long this tym??

Hey folks, anything for today. I guess it will be on weekend.

i sent an email yest and they said that notifications will be sent out any day after today (july 1st) but they don't know which day exactly, everyone will be notified by middle of next week the latest!

i sent an email yest and they said that notifications will be sent out any day after today (july 1st) but they don't know which day exactly, everyone will be notified by middle of next week the latest!

Hey just now I came to know from MArci that results would be out by end of tomorrow to all applicants...........so hold your breaths till tomorrow ;);)

The suspense ends in less than an hr if they email (instead of calling) the applicants and let the coordinator (instead of the dean) handle this process. I feel for the applicants. students are at the receiving end

Hey just now I came to know from MArci that results would be out by end of tomorrow to all applicants...........so hold your breaths till tomorrow ;);)

Thanks for letting us know! goodluck to everyone!

Thank you so much for that information:)

The suspense ends in less than an hr if they email (instead of calling) the applicants and let the coordinator (instead of the dean) handle this process. I feel for the applicants. students are at the receiving end
You mean it will be today or tommorrow.

Thank you!!

wat abt people who dey r going to reject.. will dey email dem?

They started calling today. Goodluck everyone.

Where are the people who got call? Marci Colb is the replacement of Jane Miller..

Had a call from dr.Towne about a hour ago. I got accepted:soexcited:Good luck to everybody!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Where are the people who got call? Marci Colb is the replacement of Jane Miller..
I got the call an hour ago :banana: I wish luck to everyone.

Reactions: 2 users
i got a call two hours back...:soexcited:..got accepted
all the best to all you guys

Many congrats to those who got in, would you mind posting your stats? Like many, im waiting to get a call.

yeah stats plz and guys ...how did u prepare for the bench test ...plZzzzzzzzzzzz guide us

Hey guys! Congrats to those who got accepted. What batch were you all in? Just curious as to how they are calling people whether it's by name or ranking or batch. Also, do you know how long they're giving you to pay the deposit?