You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Acceptance for COLORADO ISP class entering in Jan 2015 graduating in 2016
Started by striae
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you get acceptance?
No I did not. I was interviewed in MAY.Did you get acceptance?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ohh i was interviewed in april. Can you give me your email address if you dont mind?
I was interviewed in April too!!
They will not deliberate the selection until all the batches are interviewed! Might be late June or early July.
The countdown begins......😉😉🙂
so, all batches are done??
Yes all the batches done!
julyso..when is the anticipated date of the result
maybe 1st julyjuly
It is about two weeks after the last interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if u get accepted, u ll get a call from the director of ISP. all others will be notified by email.How was the trend during last year? Did they start sending letters or called students on July 1st. It is only 40 admissions. I think they can do it all in one day if they call!
They send an e-mail to everyone - there is no energy left to call so many people
We have been told during the orientation that accepted candidates will get a call from the director ISP- Dr. Elizabeth Town. Rest will be notified by email.They send an e-mail to everyone - there is no energy left to call so many people
*TowneWe have been told during the orientation that accepted candidates will get a call from the director ISP- Dr. Elizabeth Town. Rest will be notified by email.
Keep you phone close, but you will get an e-mail
Do they call even if its an out-of-states numebrKeep you phone close, but you will get an e-mail
If they decide to call, they will. Any number. But I am sure it will be an email
How do u know? What did they do last year? I couldn't find the thread for last batchIf they decide to call, they will. Any number. But I am sure it will be an email
Last year they called to those who were accepted and email to rest of people.How do u know? What did they do last year? I couldn't find the thread for last batch
And in years before they emailed
Results will be out by July for sure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone call to know when can we expect the results?
Hey folks did anybody got a call from the director. waiting is killing:-(
it's weekend now .I think next week starting on Monday we will start receiving the results
It was saturday last year. And all accepted students will be notified by a phone call and its a one day process.
its past 5pm now today is almost over 🙁
I guess it should be tomorrow then.
God knows the exact date.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are u guys sure that it is the day. I think probably the coming weekend. Did anyone call?
Its still early in Colorado around 11:20 ..let's hope its today can't wait until I find out I'm so stressed out I swear