Acceptance Notification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hmm really?? At my interview, the lady said that the mails will be sent on Dec 1, and she will be calling ppl about a week later to make sure we got the mails.

Yup! I'm 100% sure they are doing a phone call AND a letter on Dec. 1! :) And I'm 99% sure they wont' be doing an email though

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm really?? At my interview, the lady said that the mails will be sent on Dec 1, and she will be calling ppl about a week later to make sure we got the mails.

Really? Lol. When was your interview? Because I spoke to Stephanie about 5 days ago and she said a phone call on Dec 1. :confused:

Oh that's great to hear!!! I had my interview back in september. I guess less waiting for lecom! Yayyyyyy :)

Really? Lol. When was your interview? Because I spoke to Stephanie about 5 days ago and she said a phone call on Dec 1. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)

I heard this as well. interview was in september

I had my interview early september. During my interview though, they said they would just send a letter. I guess they changed their mind! :confused: But when I spoke to them on the phone on Monday, I'm pretty sure she said she'd give acceptances a call on Dec. 1 :confused:

LSU sends an e-mail! A lot will find out Dec. 1st and the rest are finding out Dec. 12th

I had my interview early september. During my interview though, they said they would just send a letter. I guess they changed their mind! :confused: But when I spoke to them on the phone on Monday, I'm pretty sure she said she'd give acceptances a call on Dec. 1 :confused:

I think they must have changed their mind from just sending the letters because I emailed and was told that a phone call would be happening! Less waiting time = Great!
Good luck to everyone!

Would it be inappropriate to call the school in regards to their method of notification for December1st acceptances? It seems like for some school there seem to be varying methods depending on different sources. Would be nice to find out November 30th / Dec 1st 12AM

Interviewed in mid October and she said 100 letters in the mail Dec 1st and that she really wanted to call those 100 because it would be a fun day, but it wasn't set in stone. However, she did say that we will will know where we are ranked (top, middle, bottom) for the waiting list which is different from their non ranked med school WL. I am assuming that would be in a letter...

Interviewed in mid October and she said 100 letters in the mail Dec 1st and that she really wanted to call those 100 because it would be a fun day, but it wasn't set in stone. However, she did say that we will will know where we are ranked (top, middle, bottom) for the waiting list which is different from their non ranked med school WL. I am assuming that would be in a letter...

That's great information! I didn't know that. Thanks! :)

Update: Just called Creighton

They said that the method of contact (for the first batch) is e-mail on Dec1st, and then snail-mail to follow.

Edit: Update 2: Just called WesternU as well.

They said that the method of contact (for the first batch) will be snail mail being SENT on Dec1st, expect to receive them later in the week (or after the weekend). She was hesitant to say this, but they will try to e-mail and/or call.

Last edited:
So does NYU email on Dec 1 or is it just either snail mail or call?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does Colorado really call on Dec 1? During the interview day I thought they said that it might be a few weeks after Dec 1 before they get around to letting people know, but I really hope that is not the case.

I'm wondering why some of them say November 30th? I thought they were not supposed to notify us until Dec.1st ?

Bumped this old thread from last cycle. Seems helpful and maybe more SDNers can update it.

VCU said they would do aadsas update before the letter would arrive

lecom will send an email and a letter

ASDOH I think said that AADSAS would be updated in the morning, and phone calls or emails will go out later in the day (I forget which one), but pretty much said AADSAS update will be up by 8am (their time?) if accepted.

does anyone know about ohio state? do they wait until after the 3rd?

what about the schools that are not showing on AADSAS. Will they show up if accepted.

Thanks

ASDOH I think said that AADSAS would be updated in the morning, and phone calls or emails will go out later in the day (I forget which one), but pretty much said AADSAS update will be up by 8am (their time?) if accepted.

Is this for December 1st?? :love:
or December 3rd?

Ahh.. I was waiting for someone to post this. THANKS!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So for Buffalo we should not expect an email or AADSAS update at/around 12:01am on the 3rd?

Not 100%. That was just what he told my interview group he thought might be the case. I will still be checking my portal feverishly at 12:01 though..

Does OSU seriously not notify in state students until Dec 5? Since when? What kind of crap is this crap?

Dr. Covington of UT Memphis in TN will call. Im not sure if he will Dec 1 or 3 though