1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Acceptance rate for LECOM?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Fooman, Feb 19, 2002.

1. Fooman

Fooman Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know the acceptance rate for people who get interviews at LECOM?

I have an interview on March 1st and I'd like to know what percent of people get in? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AnnaA

AnnaA Member
    7+ Year Member

According to US News&World Report, in 1999 LECOM interviewed 681 people and offered spots to 252 of them. However, I heard that they were doing close to 1000 interviews this year, so the acceptance rate might be lower.

4. wsu

wsu Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Anna is correct,

They plan to interview 1000 individuals for approximately 198 openings. Good luck. Read interview feedback.com. It is quite helpful.

The inteview was laid back. Nothing too stressful. The school is sorta small though so be prepared for that.

5. ChristinaMarie

ChristinaMarie Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

HI...I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON MONDAY, FEB.25. CAN ANYONE CLEAR UP THE PROS AND CONS OF PBL AND ISP, I READ THE WEBSITE BUT, I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME MORE FEEDBACK. ALSO ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEW?

6. AnnaA

AnnaA Member
    7+ Year Member

For tips on the interview, go to <a href="http://www.interviewfeedback.com" target="_blank">www.interviewfeedback.com</a> and click on "browse." I used that website before my LECOM interview and I got in. Don't worry about the different learning pathways. They will explain them to you, at length, on your interview day. Oh, and just relax. Its not a stressful interview at all.
    Anna