Acceptance rate for LECOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fooman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the acceptance rate for people who get interviews at LECOM?

I have an interview on March 1st and I'd like to know what percent of people get in? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

According to US News&World Report, in 1999 LECOM interviewed 681 people and offered spots to 252 of them. However, I heard that they were doing close to 1000 interviews this year, so the acceptance rate might be lower.

Anna is correct,

They plan to interview 1000 individuals for approximately 198 openings. Good luck. Read interview feedback.com. It is quite helpful.

The inteview was laid back. Nothing too stressful. The school is sorta small though so be prepared for that.

Members don't see this ad :)
HI...I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON MONDAY, FEB.25. CAN ANYONE CLEAR UP THE PROS AND CONS OF PBL AND ISP, I READ THE WEBSITE BUT, I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME MORE FEEDBACK. ALSO ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEW?

For tips on the interview, go to <a href="http://www.interviewfeedback.com" target="_blank">www.interviewfeedback.com</a> and click on "browse." I used that website before my LECOM interview and I got in. Don't worry about the different learning pathways. They will explain them to you, at length, on your interview day. Oh, and just relax. Its not a stressful interview at all.
Anna