Acceptance/rejection Letters

Started by marmanq
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

marmanq

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering what time medical schools usually send out acceptance/rejection letters. I believe 10/15 is the first day most medical schools usually contact students, thus I was wondering if anyone knows the day they will contact students this year.
 
Completely dependent on the school! The date AAMC says they can start releasing acceptances is October 15, but since it was over the weekend, very few schools sent out decisions and will more likely be releasing them today or this week if the school does October decisions. Two schools told me explicitly "you will hear from us on October 17," but I do know one person that was accepted to Rush on Saturday.