Acceptances after interviewing but prior to taking the OAT?

Started by rani82
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rani82

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday! For those of you that received interview invitations and interviewed before taking the OAT - what were your OAT scores/GPA after your interview. How soon after you phoned in/faxed your scores did you hear a final decision from the admissions committee?

I have already interviewed at ICO, SUNY, and PCO but they are all still waiting for my OAT scores. I am taking the OAT in mid-January...I am just wondering if this is going to be too late for an acceptance. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!