Accepted but still on other waitlists..

Started by Sun Dog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sun Dog

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been accepted and I started the FAFSA madness and I was wondering that since I am on other waitlists, should I put their FAFSA numbers on my FAFSA application also?? Or should I wait until I am accepted to include them on FAFSA??
 
I've been accepted and I started the FAFSA madness and I was wondering that since I am on other waitlists, should I put their FAFSA numbers on my FAFSA application also?? Or should I wait until I am accepted to include them on FAFSA??


Include their school codes on your FAFSA application now.