Accepted to both campuses!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trash55

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how LECOM deals with the situation of a student that has interviewed at both campuses and has been accepted to both? If you accept one campus (and give them your deposit) does that take you out of the running for the other campus? Or do you still have the opprotunity to (eat your initial deposit) and accept the offer from the other campus...if it's offered to you? I guess what I'm trying to say is I have been accepted to the Bradenton campus, but I have interviewed at the Erie campus and would prefer to go there. However, I don't know if Erie will have made a decision until after the deadline to accept the Bradenton campus, does anyone know what there policy is or have any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Considering that you must apply separately to both campuses, I would imagine they are independent and have their own admissions. You're going to have to make the decision as to whether or not you want to guarantee your spot at Bradenton and lose out on your deposit money if you get accepted to Erie, or... take the chance by not accepting your spot at Brandenton and gambling that you MAY get a spot at Erie.

Considering that you must apply separately to both campuses, I would imagine they are independent and have their own admissions. You're going to have to make the decision as to whether or not you want to guarantee your spot at Bradenton and lose out on your deposit money if you get accepted to Erie, or... take the chance by not accepting your spot at Brandenton and gambling that you MAY get a spot at Erie.

Yah, my concern is that if I accept Bradenton than I would no longer be able to accept Erie. I don't mind loosing the deposit to Bradenton to ensure that I go to the school that I want.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yah, my concern is that if I accept Bradenton than I would no longer be able to accept Erie. I don't mind loosing the deposit to Bradenton to ensure that I go to the school that I want.

I'm pretty sure you can accept one without losing the chance at the other. I'm certain there's someone on here who has done it. If not, just give'em a call.

I'm pretty sure you can accept one without losing the chance at the other. I'm certain there's someone on here who has done it. If not, just give'em a call.

Has anyone done this? I have called them and I get conflicting info from each campus. Someone at one of the schools does'nt know what they are talking about. Does anyone think that it would be a bad idea to talk to one of the schools dean?