Accepted to BU, but should I go there?

Started by konovsi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

konovsi

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have two more interviews coming up in maryland and UMDNJ, was waitlisted at Buffalo, waiting to hear from Temple ( interviewed mid Dec) and Stony brook( nov). Now the BU deposit ( $2000) is due by Feb 25, and I am strongly considering paying the deposit in case i dont get into any other school. Is this a mistake or you think I am making the right move? Considering this is my second time applying.

gpa 3.3, sci 3.15
dat 19/19/17
2yr dental assistant
 
i would put down the deposit just to be on the safe side...you never know.

good luck
 
can u ask for an extension?
if not, maybe it is safe to just pay i guess
 
konovsi said:
I have two more interviews coming up in maryland and UMDNJ, was waitlisted at Buffalo, waiting to hear from Temple ( interviewed mid Dec) and Stony brook( nov). Now the BU deposit ( $2000) is due by Feb 25, and I am strongly considering paying the deposit in case i dont get into any other school. Is this a mistake or you think I am making the right move? Considering this is my second time applying.

gpa 3.3, sci 3.15
dat 19/19/17
2yr dental assistant
ask for an extension . tell them u need more time to get the money. if they say no, then pay it whats $2000 for the rest of ur career? u will make $2000 on two veneers. better safe than sorry