Has anyone been in this situation: being accepted to optometry & osteopathic med schools? I applied to 5 optometry schools and 1 D.O. school. My goal for most of my life was to go to med school. However, my grades in undergrad made me rethink that goal and look at other options. Optometry seemed like a great fit for me. Currently, I have gone on 3 interviews and have 2 more to go .... Optometry schools: SUNY - rejected SCO - interview completed = alternate list PCO - completed interview yesterday - (current top choice after seeing the school!!) NECO - interview next week ICO - interview the week after Osteopathic med school: WVSOM - completed interview a few days ago I know I shouldn't worry about this till I find out the decisions from all the schools ...... but I can't help it. I feel like there's a pretty good chance that I'll get into PCO & WVSOM. Things that I have been comparing are: prestige of the degree, will I be happy with my decision and my life after, location, parents (want me to go to med school), the flexibility (in regards to what can be done w/ either degree), and the stress levels of the schools and after I receive a degree Please reply if you have any input Thanks!