Accepted to Pitt !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flamingo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woo! I just got an email from my student interviewer, congratulating me!! I called the admissions office to verify, and apparently they just mailed my acceptance packet today!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

badazz. congrats. I have some first year friends there. they like it a lot! kudos to you :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! I LOVED Pitt.

i interviewed on Jan. 7...the woman @ the admissions office said that all the letters were mailed out today.

does pitt have a second look ??

That's awesome. If they were mailed out today, do they call you about their decision then?

youngin said:
That's awesome. If they were mailed out today, do they call you about their decision then?

Oh great! I just went through this whole thing with Duke and now you're telling me it's starting again with Pitt!! ACK!!

Just joking. Congrats on your Pitt acceptance; it seemed like a great school!!!

Fortunately for me I've already decided that I can't spend anymore winters in the cold north so I'm not going to worry about what my Pitt letter will say.

SRQGirl,

I know exactly what you mean! Reading the Duke thread was hard enough. It'll prolly be worse with Pitt since my chances of getting into a school rests now solely on Pitt.

samiam said:
SRQGirl,

I know exactly what you mean! Reading the Duke thread was hard enough. It'll prolly be worse with Pitt since my chances of getting into a school rests now solely on Pitt.

Good luck, Samiam!!! I'm sure your Pitt letter will contain excellent news! I just called the admissions office to withdraw. I don't know if they were going to accept me or not, so I'm not sure if I helped anyone else or just preempted their rejection. I wish you all the best!!! Good luck! :luck:

flamingo said:
i interviewed on Jan. 7...the woman @ the admissions office said that all the letters were mailed out today.

does pitt have a second look ??

we do have a second look. sometime in april. congrats on acceptance!!

so as not to scare too many people, i'll let you know that alot of us that were accepted in the first round were NOT e-mailed ahead of our letter and still got in right off the bat.

peace,
lion

yo, same here flamingo! i interviewed on november 1st and received word from my student interviewer today! congrats! and to everyone else...dont worry, i didnt get one of those "special" emails from dean curtiss or anything beforehand...

Congrats to everyone getting into Pitt! That's awesome :thumbup: