Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
So just got accepted to the University of Melbourne DVM program for february 2012. I'm a little freaked out by it all.
1) It's so dam far away. (i'm Canadian)
2) It's so dam expensive. (around 200k)
3) I'm 27.
Other then that, totally awesome. What to do... I hear its a great program & city...
So just got accepted to the University of Melbourne DVM program for february 2012. I'm a little freaked out by it all.
1) It's so dam far away. (i'm Canadian)
2) It's so dam expensive. (around 200k)
3) I'm 27.
Other then that, totally awesome. What to do... I hear its a great program & city...
) but was accepted at UCVM. The experience of having gone through the MMI was my advantage. It definitely helps to know what it's going to be like so you can better prepare yourself.