Accepted to USC!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalwannabee

busy bee
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get accepted from the March 15 interview?

Members don't see this ad.

well disregard my other post and congrats!

well disregard my other post and congrats!

No no no! I have not been accepted yet but I thought this might bring more ppl who itnerviewed at USC to post here. Im still waiting and wondering if anyone heard any news this week or last week?

Members don't see this ad :)
oh bummer! I was so excited for you!! GL.

I got an invite last week for the Mar 27th interview. Any idea how full the class is or if we're just interviewing for a waitlist spot? Thanks and goodluck!

it is only 60% full...I will see you on teh 27th! (if i ever finish the student survey)

All I have to say to you waiting is be patient and your acceptance will come....e-mail the admissions people once in a while, be very curtious and you will be part of hte SC program......and don't expect it to come a week after your interview...if it does more power to you...and when you do get in go to:

http://groups.myspace.com/uscdental2011

and say hi to your soon to be Trojannssss!! :D

Goodluck Guys!!!

I got an invite last week for the Mar 27th interview. Any idea how full the class is or if we're just interviewing for a waitlist spot? Thanks and goodluck!

At the Mar 27 interview did they say when the next round of acceptances would go out?

Anyone hear any news?

At the Mar 27 interview did they say when the next round of acceptances would go out?

Anyone hear any news?
geez dude you still are waiting? I thought you were in already. GOOD LUCK!

geez dude you still are waiting? I thought you were in already. GOOD LUCK!

dudette :):) and yes I am still waiting :(:confused::(:( i sent you a pm, did you get it?

anyone hear any news at the 27 interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an email from Eva saying the class is now 75% full and the next round of acceptances is in approximately 2 weeks.

90% full :( :( :( :( :( :(

http://uscsd03.usc.edu/dental/admissions/applicant.htm

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]** UPDATE ** ** UPDATE ** ** UPDATE ** .[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The entering 2007 DDS class is 90% full. We will be conducting interviews until the end of April. The last round of interview invitations will be sent out the week of April 9th. An interview is required for acceptance and is given by invitation only. If you have not been interviewed, rejection letters will be sent at the end of the month after the class has been filled.".

90% full :( :( :( :( :( :(

http://uscsd03.usc.edu/dental/admissions/applicant.htm

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]** UPDATE ** ** UPDATE ** ** UPDATE ** .[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The entering 2007 DDS class is 90% full. We will be conducting interviews until the end of April. The last round of interview invitations will be sent out the week of April 9th. An interview is required for acceptance and is given by invitation only. If you have not been interviewed, rejection letters will be sent at the end of the month after the class has been filled.".

Freaking aye!

Not a good news at all! Why did they have to update such a bad news. Crap!

Don't get why the're still interviewing till the end of April when the're already at 90% capacity. That leaves what like ~15 spots and they interview 24 at a time. My roommate interviewed there last week and he said they were 75% full then unless they're accepting a bunch from his group and today's interviewing group.

Don't get why the're still interviewing till the end of April when the're already at 90% capacity. That leaves what like ~15 spots and they interview 24 at a time. My roommate interviewed there last week and he said they were 75% full then unless they're accepting a bunch from his group and today's interviewing group.

Good point. I dont know :( :(. I heard USC is interviewing today. Anyone see when this announcement went up on USCs webpage? I saw it April 5 around noon. Any1 see it April 4??

any1s status change on aadsas or the usc update website today? mine didn't :(

any1s status change on aadsas or the usc update website today? mine didn't :(

I called them up today, and they said, if I don't get invitation by the end of next week (which is their last invite for interview that they are sending out for this year), that's pretty much a rejection.

Good luck everyone!

I am dying to go to USC!

Please invite me!

anyone get any acceptances today??

Anyone have roommates or friends who were accepted today? Anyone hear anything?

Next week will be our week my friend :thumbup:

I remember the feeling! Good luck to you guys:thumbup:

When I was there this week Thursday, Eva told us they will be sending out acceptances by the end of the coming week, and every 2 weeks from then on. Good Luck.

When I was there this week Thursday, Eva told us they will be sending out acceptances by the end of the coming week, and every 2 weeks from then on. Good Luck.

i actually interviewed on thursday (April 5th).. going along what Eid said... Eva did say that they will be releasing the next batch of acceptances within the next week-two weeks.... after this release... if you don't get accepted... you're placed on the waitlist and ranked accordingly... people will start getting acceptances as seats are forfeited... to my knowledge... i think the class is just about full... bad news for a lot of people?

The next acceptance letters will be sent on April 10th for the March 27th interview.

Anybody hear anything? When I spoke with Eva she said, the end of this week or early next, seems like they say that to everyone though.

Anybody hear anything? When I spoke with Eva she said, the end of this week or early next, seems like they say that to everyone though.

Still hearing crickets here. Eva said end of this week too and they also go off for spring break next week so the office won't be open then. So it must be this week, goodluck all!

did anyone get an interview email today?

I got an interview email today. Does anyone know if USC is a better school than BU?

bu is a lot better, plus sc is in a worse area, id take boston over south central if i had a choice, but i dont

Did anyone hear from USC today or this week? Any roommates or friends that you know get an acceptance this week? Last week?

I heard that they would be sending out acceptances today too...but I didn't hear anything either.:(

I was told that they would be sending out acceptances today too...but I didn't get one. :(

Ryan told me that today was the last day for emails of interviews. So if you didnt hear from them today, its pretty much a rejection T__T

Ryan told me that today was the last day for emails of interviews. So if you didnt hear from them today, its pretty much a rejection T__T

Do you know when acceptances are supposed to go out?

Do you know when acceptances are supposed to go out?

I thought today too but doesn't seem like anyone has gotten them either, at least on SDN. Seems like interview invites went out today tho. Ahh losing too much sleep over this. I just want an acceptance already, my life-span has already decreased several yrs within the past few weeks =p

my friend talked to eva today, and she stated that acceptances would go out next friday

I thought today too but doesn't seem like anyone has gotten them either, at least on SDN. Seems like interview invites went out today tho. Ahh losing too much sleep over this. I just want an acceptance already, my life-span has already decreased several yrs within the past few weeks =p

Good luck everyone. This USC acceptance thread is certainly suspenseful.

Congratulations. Have you been accepted to BU already?

Yeah, I got into BU. I really don't much about USC though. What type of school it is; pass rate on board exams, etc. I guess I have some research to do. Any feedback would be appreciated.

USC?? What school are you referring to?

Good luck to everyone!