Accepted to USC!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
theyre on spring break right now i doubt anything is going out today or this week

Members don't see this ad.

SOMEONE ON ADMISSIONS PLEASE LET THIS CHICK IN ALREADY! I AM HAVING HARD TIME READING THIS THREAD AND NOT FEELING SAD!

If you don't get in this year, you can have my spot for next year. You seem to want this more then oneone here

Members don't see this ad :)
I just turned down my USC interview. Good Luck to those trying to get in.

My friend called USC this week and the admissions office said they will be sending out another round at the end of this week. I don't know if they'll stick to that but we'll see if anyone hears anything tomorrow.

End of last week, end of this week, end of next week. I have lost trust in them :laugh:

Has anyone that interviewed in early April heard anything yet?

A classmate just got it and I was sittin behind him!! He screamed and I came over to see what it was and WALA!!there it was..

ugh.....do you know what day your classmate interviewed?

Members don't see this ad :)
i didnt get an one either... no email at least... did they send it out for sure??

they did for sure....I called USC, but they said the class is still not full....

i didnt get an one either... no email at least... did they send it out for sure??

They definitely did, because I was accepted by today!!!!! For those who ask about stats, I interviewed March 15, and have a 3.6 with 21+ on the DAT.

Good luck for everyone hoping to get in!! Don't lose hope, it will happen!! I will keep my fingers crossed for everyone!!!!:) :) :) :thumbup::thumbup::luck::luck::luck:

They definitely did, because I was accepted by today!!!!! For those who ask about stats, I interviewed March 15, and have a 3.6 with 21+ on the DAT.

Good luck for everyone hoping to get in!! Don't lose hope, it will happen!! I will keep my fingers crossed for everyone!!!!:) :) :) :thumbup::thumbup::luck::luck::luck:

Whoa, congrats Dental Bee!! Your persistance has paid off :thumbup: I'm happy for you!! Now its my turn to continue the persistance :D

Hooray! Congrats! If anyone deserved to get in it's you!

congrats! =)

hey dentalwannabee... did they tell you they would release your acceptance letters.. and keep lagging it??? do they keep telling you... "at the end of the week"???

Got an e-mail too! :) Are you going there for sure dentalwannabee?? :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D (i'm excited)

Congrats dentalwannabee!!!

I know you wanted this one so bad and I'm really happy everything worked out for you!!!

Good luck to you and I appreciate your persistant, positive attitude!!:)

CONGRATTTSSS!!! I knew you would get yours... I love how you were so optomistic throughout... and it payed off! :thumbup:

I just got home from celebrating! Thank you EVERYONE for all your HELP and ENCOURAGEMENT! I really meant a LOT! I have having no fun checking my email every day, wondering if I would go to USC. It is very stressful and not a lot of fun. I really appreciate everyone's encouragement. THANK YOU!! :) :) :)

wow congrats! i've been following this thread, and i'm really happy for you!

That's AWESOMEdentalwannabee!! :clap: Congratulations! :D Nothing in my email yet, but I hope to be in your shoes soon.

I interviewed on April 5th.

im beginning to think that we were not apart of this round of acceptances... it's a little too soon for us... i guess ill keep waiting.... i hate this....

im very happy for you dentalwannabe.... i hope to be in your shoes soon

im beginning to think that we were not apart of this round of acceptances... it's a little too soon for us... i guess ill keep waiting.... i hate this....

im very happy for you dentalwannabe.... i hope to be in your shoes soon

I think the only reason I heard back from them so soon was because my Undergraduate major is also PBL structured.

Hang in there! The class is not full yet. :luck: :luck: :luck:

anyone know when the next round of acceptances are going out?

I think the only reason I heard back from them so soon was because my Undergraduate major is also PBL structured.

Hang in there! The class is not full yet. :luck: :luck: :luck:

hey Eid, you have a pbl major at irvine? what major?

Dear dentalwantabee, I was very happy and relieved to read that you have been accepted to USC. Congratulations and Best Wishes! :luck:

hey Eid, you have a pbl major at irvine? what major?

Biomedical Engineering, PBL's a great way to learn, but I crave the familiar hard feel of textbooks sometimes :)

You're bme urself if i remember right?

Congrats everyone! I also just got in! If people are interested, I had a 3.5 GPA, 21 DAT and I interviewed March 8th. My friend told me the class is now 90% full.