Accidentally Clicked yes to academic warning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoctor1995

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

At one of the schools, I accidentally clicked "yes" to all the disciplinary actions and probations. Do you think I can call them and tell them I accidentally did that mistake? Are my chances at that school over? Thank you and im freaking out!!

Members don't see this ad.

You should contact the school and inform them of any inaccuracies.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello everyone!

At one of the schools, I accidentally clicked "yes" to all the disciplinary actions and probations. Do you think I can call them and tell them I accidentally did that mistake? Are my chances at that school over? Thank you and im freaking out!!

I'm afraid your career in medicine is over. Once you click on "yes", all other med schools in the country will be automatically notified via ERAS. You might want to consider either the Caribbean, or go PA/NP. Perhaps nursing will be a good fit? You can make decent money without the student loans.

Just kidding. Seriously now, it's all good. Don't freak out about a simple mistake that likely happens often. Just let the school know you made a mistake, that's all.

Reactions: 6 users