Accused of Irregular behavior after anonymous persons submitted fake SM chat screenshots

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDrSingh

RESIDENT PHYSICIAN
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was couple months away from graduating from medicine residency. Around end of PGY-3 year I found someone made anonymous complaint against me with screenshots of fabricated chat. I hired two digital forensic expert and in their investigation found the screenshots are not authenticated and cannot consider as real.
I cant beleive people can go that low and destroyed someone career. i was almost graduated from medicine residency program and this false accusations destroyed my medical career, my dreams of becoming a doctor, crushed my and my family dreams and left with so painful moments we are currently suffering. Feels like life chapter shutted down AFTER A RANDOM PERSONS backstabbed ME.

My main reason to post this is so someone can learn from my case and don't slipped into a situation which make you feel like worthless living this life.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
That's awful.

What interactions did you have with your PD and administration regarding the allegations? Are you still in the process of fighting them? Not graduating a resident looks really bad. It would have to be pretty extreme to warrant removal. Was this from a colleague?

And if you're out of the program with no way back do you feel comfortable naming and shaming?

Reactions: 1 user
I was couple months away from graduating from medicine residency. Around end of PGY-3 year I found someone made anonymous complaint against me with screenshots of fabricated chat. I hired two digital forensic expert and in their investigation found the screenshots are not authenticated and cannot consider as real.
I cant beleive people can go that low and destroyed someone career. i was almost graduated from medicine residency program and this false accusations destroyed my medical career, my dreams of becoming a doctor, crushed my and my family dreams and left with so painful moments we are currently suffering. Feels like life chapter shutted down AFTER A RANDOM PERSONS backstabbed ME.

My main reason to post this is so someone can learn from my case and don't slipped into a situation which make you feel like worthless living this life.
Medicine is very cutthroat and that never ends

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user