ACGME Merger and USMLE/COMLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh well i know the schools in my area and trust me theres a reason I used the word "certain."
Seriously, post the schools! You wanted honesty about residency reviews online, then start by posting the hyperbole you've "heard" about these schools to which you are referring.

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously, post the schools! You wanted honesty about residency reviews online, then start by posting the hyperbole you've "heard" about these schools to which you are referring.
Your use of the word "hyperbole" indicates that your mind is already made up on the issue.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like @Instatewaiter has had an incedible, vastly superior N=1 experience.

Sent from my SM-N910V using SDN mobile

Well it's not just an N=1 experience. I have experience with 6 state schools in my home state, residency and fellowship states as well as the 30 or so state schools from people I trained with. I have not once heard that someone's experiences mirror what Cbrons is claiming.

What philosophy, m8? There isnt a separate fricken philosophy. That is just what those idiots at the AOA tell you to make you feel good about spending 60k per year on your M3 (osteopathic) medicine clerkship which consists of shadowing volunteer faculty and NPs five states away from campus.

Sent from my SM-N910P using SDN mobile
Honestly, every time I hear someone use the phrase "Osteopathic Philosophy," my systolic goes up 3 points. It has gotten as tiresome as hearing Hilary try and explain why she doesn't release her speeches to Goldman. The only philosophy they have is $$-CREAM-$$ (not unlike Hilary). It is merely a matter of time before DO schools no longer exist as in their current state. The end of osteopathic dictated GME is the start of the end.

Reactions: 4 users