Achiever 18~19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentgirl08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so i just took the achiever test for the first time and received 18 19 and 19 for bio gchem and orgo...what do you guys think? i have my test on the 4th!
gosh - i just don't know how we all push our minds to go through with this...
 
I havent taken the exam yet, but that's about what I got on my first archiver exam...exam 2 destoryed me though so I'm a little worried. From what I hear on here, an 18 or above means that you have the basics down and need to read questions more carefully.

Best of luck to you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My 1st Achiever Test Results:

AA - 18
> Bio - 17
> Gchem - 18
> OChem - 18 ( i answered literally in 15 minutes)
QR -16
RC - 19 (i can't believe it; i'm so happy)
PAT - 16 (bummer, need to get my hands on Barron's Quickly)

what ya'll think
 
mine's aug 4th 😡

i just took the pat for achiever and it's hard. i don't really understand some of the solutions... bc i swear mine's right too. haha