1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Acidic Protons ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by wired202808, Jul 29, 2011.

1. wired202808

wired202808 Membership Revoked
    Removed 5+ Year Member

Guys whats the best way for me to understand which proton is the most acidic on any given structure esp Carboxylic acids? Anhydrides etc?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AllahIsGreater

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    ill be making organic chem vidoes today. i got you on this topic, God Willing bro!

4. wired202808

Removed 5+ Year Member

wow man thanks! u seriously read my mind! after your follow up breakdown yesterday i was gonna reach out today to you. I have issues with acidic protons and acid basic ranking (i have to re read my chad notes and try to make sense of it)

let me know when you can do this because i have my dat in like 2 weeks lol so the sooner the better (i know ur probably busy with other things)

if anything maybe we can chat over aim or the phone so i can get this down once and for all! thanks man!

5. AllahIsGreater

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    ill make you guys the videos today God Willing bro. But youtube only allows ten min uploads do you know a better site?

6. wired202808

Removed 5+ Year Member

try this one Vimeo . c o m (i cant write out com because it will be blocked but you understand its .com)

maybe that one works, incase it doesnt just split it up into a few videos.

7. diene

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I would love to watch a video on this...is this video still around?