Acidic Protons ONCE AND FOR ALL!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wired202808

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys whats the best way for me to understand which proton is the most acidic on any given structure esp Carboxylic acids? Anhydrides etc?

Members don't see this ad.

ill be making organic chem vidoes today. i got you on this topic, God Willing bro!

wow man thanks! u seriously read my mind! after your follow up breakdown yesterday i was gonna reach out today to you. I have issues with acidic protons and acid basic ranking (i have to re read my chad notes and try to make sense of it)

let me know when you can do this because i have my dat in like 2 weeks lol so the sooner the better (i know ur probably busy with other things)

if anything maybe we can chat over aim or the phone so i can get this down once and for all! thanks man!

wow man thanks! u seriously read my mind! after your follow up breakdown yesterday i was gonna reach out today to you. I have issues with acidic protons and acid basic ranking (i have to re read my chad notes and try to make sense of it)

let me know when you can do this because i have my dat in like 2 weeks lol so the sooner the better (i know ur probably busy with other things)

if anything maybe we can chat over aim or the phone so i can get this down once and for all! thanks man!

ill make you guys the videos today God Willing bro. But youtube only allows ten min uploads do you know a better site?

Members don't see this ad :)
ill make you guys the videos today God Willing bro. But youtube only allows ten min uploads do you know a better site?

try this one Vimeo . c o m (i cant write out com because it will be blocked but you understand its .com)

maybe that one works, incase it doesnt just split it up into a few videos.