ACOM Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurephysician57

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I saw we didn't have one for our class so I made it

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Arcom is Arkansas :)

Thanks for clarifying. Your title just had ACOM, and I wasn't sure which "A" state you were talking about. But anyway, we're going to be classmates! Cheers!

I started my own ArCOM thread. I was going to try to take it down when I found yours, but I can't figure out how.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for clarifying. Your title just had ACOM, and I wasn't sure which "A" state you were talking about. But anyway, we're going to be classmates! Cheers!

I started my own ArCOM thread. I was going to try to take it down when I found yours, but I can't figure out how.

Wait are you Arcom or ACOM haha

Oh dear Lord. I can't believe I read this thread so wrong. I'm an idiot. Ignore me. I will be in Arkansas. My bad.

Yay for ACOM c/o 2021! So excited to meet everyone =]

Reactions: 2 users
I'm so excited to get started!

Hey guys! I am looking for an ACOM student to take over my lease for Summer Fields this coming July. I have decided to live in another apartment complex and mistakenly signed a year contract with Summerfields for a 2 bedroom floor plan. Let me know if anyone is interested in living there. I would greatly appreciate the help!!

Less than a week, can't wait!

Edit: This pre-matricultion assignment is testing my patience... what a waste.

Last edited:
Anyone have the matriculation checklist. Trying to get started on this and immunizations before visiting home. Thanks!