-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ACOM Class of 2021
Started by futurephysician57
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Arcom is Arkansas 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Arcom is Arkansas 🙂
Thanks for clarifying. Your title just had ACOM, and I wasn't sure which "A" state you were talking about. But anyway, we're going to be classmates! Cheers!
I started my own ArCOM thread. I was going to try to take it down when I found yours, but I can't figure out how.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last edited:
Wait are you Arcom or ACOM hahaThanks for clarifying. Your title just had ACOM, and I wasn't sure which "A" state you were talking about. But anyway, we're going to be classmates! Cheers!
I started my own ArCOM thread. I was going to try to take it down when I found yours, but I can't figure out how.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh dear Lord. I can't believe I read this thread so wrong. I'm an idiot. Ignore me. I will be in Arkansas. My bad.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Ayee sup!Yay for ACOM c/o 2021! So excited to meet everyone =]
Not a lot! Just anticipating the start of a new chapter =] I feel like this thread needs some advertisement haha.Ayee sup!
You join the Facebook group?Not a lot! Just anticipating the start of a new chapter =] I feel like this thread needs some advertisement haha.
You join the Facebook group?
Yep Yep. =]
Yes
Sup!
Same I'm finishing up undergradI'm so excited to get started!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I am looking for an ACOM student to take over my lease for Summer Fields this coming July. I have decided to live in another apartment complex and mistakenly signed a year contract with Summerfields for a 2 bedroom floor plan. Let me know if anyone is interested in living there. I would greatly appreciate the help!!
Less than a week, can't wait!
Edit: This pre-matricultion assignment is testing my patience... what a waste.
Edit: This pre-matricultion assignment is testing my patience... what a waste.
Last edited:
edit: double post
Last edited:
Anyone have the matriculation checklist. Trying to get started on this and immunizations before visiting home. Thanks!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K