ACOM vs LUCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ki-100

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which one is better and which area is more friendlier to asian? I just want to go to school that offer me good education and safe. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

ACOM without contest here. Detailed reasons can be searched from previous threads.

LUCOM is a very safe school, in a safe area. I’m not Asian so I won’t speak for my Asian classmates, except to say I’ve never heard them complain of poor treatment.

LUCOM might be better in terms of diversity of students, restaurants and shops if that's important to you. Honestly, they are both meh low tier schools so go where you feel most comfortable as this will translate into better studying.

Members don't see this ad :)
LUCOM has an asian market nearby and asian population, ACOM does not. But you can buy stuff through Amazon.
LUCOM does not have mandatory lectures, ACOM does.

But, ACOM > LUCOM.

Tough call, but ACOM I guess....

ACOM without contest here. Detailed reasons can be searched from previous threads.
But the rotation is preceptor bases. I am not too familiar about the ward base and preceptor base rotation after I did some research. Can you explain the impact on two rotation. Thank you.

But the rotation is preceptor bases. I am not too familiar about the ward base and preceptor base rotation after I did some research. Can you explain the impact on two rotation. Thank you.
Rotations are hit and miss with DO schools. LUCOM rotations aren't better either. There is a whole long thread regarding preceptor vs ward based rotation not long ago, you can check that out. Also if you trust Goro, he/she has been recommending applicants to avoid LUCOM for awhile now. I would pick ACOM if I were you ;).