ACOM vs TUNCOM vs WVSOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lexaford

Reaction score
So I’ve already made a post about deciding schools & what my personal interests are, but does anyone have any info on which schools are considered “better” or which would be best for matching on the east coast or provide the best quality education

I’ve been accepted to WVSOM, ACOM, and TUNCOM.

Could anyone give me insight as to which school has the best match list? Here's the links below:

WVSOM 2021: 2021 Match Data | West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine

Touro Nevada 2020: - Touro Nevada

Right now I'm leaning towards Touro Nevada because I like how their rotations are centralized and their COMLEX pass rate is high and I like the thought of living close to a major city. If anyone has insights on clinical education, COMLEX prep, rotations, resources, or just overall vibe/community, I would be super grateful!

Quote Reply

Members don't see this ad.

Pick the lowest tuition. Reading the match lists is difficult for people not familiar with the strength of residencies in each speciality.

TUNCOM as you know has rotations all in Vegas and they’re pretty good. The other two schools are in more rural areas obviously. If one of the schools is closer to home and you value easier access to family, that’s probably worth looking more into.