Acrylic Aerosol Box for Intubating- Anyone using these?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1042055

I saw some discussion of this box in another post but wanted to ask directly. Is anyone using this? Any feedback on it? Also, anyone aware of someone producing these in the US? It sounds like it can be cleaned with 70% alcohol or bleach in between patients.

Members don't see this ad.

Don’t know about you, but I reckon that might make intubating ... difficult.
maybe not much obesity in Taiwan

Reactions: 1 users
We got our first one yesterday. It fell apart on first trial run with a non-cohort patient. Back to supplier for a redo. Thankfully we have some time for them to get it right.

Members don't see this ad :)
We got our first one yesterday. It fell apart on first trial run with a non-cohort patient. Back to supplier for a redo. Thankfully we have some time for them to get it right.

Interesting. Would you be willing to share supplier if I PM you?

Interesting. Would you be willing to share supplier if I PM you?

You're building/plant services dept might be able to throw something like that together. Ours have produced a bunch of stuff like that in-house for our department from drawer dividers to boxes to splash sheilds.

Haha might want to wait and see if they ever deliver a useful product. But seriously I’d have to ask around. I’m sure it’s local though and I doubt set up for nation-wide distribution. But I’ll look into it.

I just joined tonight. My company, Shore Plastics based in Baltimore and Philadelphia is now producing these aerosol boxes as per the Taiwanese doctors specifications. We have been getting calls and orders throughout the country. Our website is *deleted by med*

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s this method too:

DF7C3E09-C858-4E96-82D9-03D41D7494AD.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
You're building/plant services dept might be able to throw something like that together. Ours have produced a bunch of stuff like that in-house for our department from drawer dividers to boxes to splash sheilds.

Step 1....you cut a hole in the box
Step 2...

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
....you glue the edges...you've got the idea....

:rofl:
I think my SNL reference was missed...

Step 2 is definitely not gluing the edges.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users