Acrylic Aerosol Box for Intubating- Anyone using these?

Started by deleted1042055
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1042055

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad


I saw some discussion of this box in another post but wanted to ask directly. Is anyone using this? Any feedback on it? Also, anyone aware of someone producing these in the US? It sounds like it can be cleaned with 70% alcohol or bleach in between patients.
 
We got our first one yesterday. It fell apart on first trial run with a non-cohort patient. Back to supplier for a redo. Thankfully we have some time for them to get it right.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We got our first one yesterday. It fell apart on first trial run with a non-cohort patient. Back to supplier for a redo. Thankfully we have some time for them to get it right.

Interesting. Would you be willing to share supplier if I PM you?
 
Interesting. Would you be willing to share supplier if I PM you?

You're building/plant services dept might be able to throw something like that together. Ours have produced a bunch of stuff like that in-house for our department from drawer dividers to boxes to splash sheilds.
 
Haha might want to wait and see if they ever deliver a useful product. But seriously I’d have to ask around. I’m sure it’s local though and I doubt set up for nation-wide distribution. But I’ll look into it.
 
I just joined tonight. My company, Shore Plastics based in Baltimore and Philadelphia is now producing these aerosol boxes as per the Taiwanese doctors specifications. We have been getting calls and orders throughout the country. Our website is *deleted by med*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There’s this method too:

DF7C3E09-C858-4E96-82D9-03D41D7494AD.jpeg