acs organic final

Started by VeeSee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VeeSee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anybody here taken it? just wanted to know if there is more organic 1 on it or orgo 2 ... or if its a 50:50 ratio or something
​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took it a year ago, I just used the study guide to practice and I ended up getting an 89 on it. The study guide was very helpful, similar questions
 
I took it a year ago, I just used the study guide to practice and I ended up getting an 89 on it. The study guide was very helpful, similar questions

I used the Official ACS Study Guide as well, it's a lifesaver. Wait an 89... I though the total number of questions was 70 or 75. I remember getting a 50, it was second best in my class after a prodigy that got like a 68 or something out of 70.

Anyway, the Official Guide is definitely worth the purchase. Amazon has it used for only around $16.
 
I used the Official ACS Study Guide as well, it's a lifesaver. Wait an 89... I though the total number of questions was 70 or 75. I remember getting a 50, it was second best in my class after a prodigy that got like a 68 or something out of 70.

Anyway, the Official Guide is definitely worth the purchase. Amazon has it used for only around $16.

Sorry, I guess I should probably be specific... I received an 89 in regards to an actual percentile score. I remember I studied my butt off for that test.. it saved my organic grade 🙂
 
I used the Official ACS Study Guide as well, it's a lifesaver. Wait an 89... I though the total number of questions was 70 or 75. I remember getting a 50, it was second best in my class after a prodigy that got like a 68 or something out of 70.

Anyway, the Official Guide is definitely worth the purchase. Amazon has it used for only around $16.

He meant in the 89th percentile...