ACT Score Reporting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctoroxygen

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If my ACT score is included on my university transcript, so I need to have the scores sent separately to the post-bacc programs I'm going to be applying to? I took an institutional ACT when I was 16 to get into an early entrance program at my university (as opposed to a national ACT..I'm not sure of the difference, other than that I was told I would be unable to use this score to apply to any other university at the time), and the score is included at the top of my transcript as "ACT Score: xx". Does anyone know if that would be sufficient proof of my score? Thanks for your help!