This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLPBrandi

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I apologize if this isn't the best place to be inquiring about my problem. I've searched threads that ask a similar question but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer thus far.

I had to fill out the form that is provided when you can't find an institution's code. I was wondering if this form will affect how and when my scores are received by the institutions. Will my scores be sent to the institutions in the same time and manner they would have been had I been able to enter the institution codes into the computer, or will my scores be sent to these institutions five days after they become available in my ETS account?

Also, does ETS really take five days to send your scores to institutions after you request a score report from your ETS account, or are they sent much sooner? I figured if they're being sent electronically, there is no reason for them to take five days to be processed. Is everything electronic now, or does ETS send score reports via mail if you request them after your test day?

I would appreciate any help I can get in regards to this issue. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.